CCG Data Processing Policy
CCG Data Processing Policy
The company Cuberos Cortés Gutiérrez Abogados S.A.S (hereinafter, "Cuberos Cortés Gutiérrez" or the "Firm"), domiciled in Bogotá D.C. at Carrera 12 No. 71 - 33, with email email@example.com and telephone (57-1) 2102915, informs the Holders of Personal Data that are processed by the Firm, its processing policy, in compliance with Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013.
This document is of mandatory and strict compliance for the Firm in its capacity as Data Controller. This Data Processing Policy may be consulted, at any time, by physical or electronic means, by any of the Data Owners.
In accordance with current regulations and in order to facilitate the understanding of this document, the following definitions shall apply:
- Authorization:Prior, express and informed consent of the Owner to carry out the processing of Personal Data;
- Privacy Notice: It is the electronic document (or in any other format) generated by the Controller, which is made available to the Data Subject for the Processing of his/her Personal Data.
- Database:Organized set of Personal Data subject to processing.
- Personal information: Any information linked or that can be associated to one or several determined or determinable natural persons.
- Public Data: They are data relating to the marital status of individuals, their profession and trade, and their status as merchants or public servants. By their nature, Public Data may be contained, among others, in public records, public documents, official gazettes and bulletins, and duly executed court rulings that are not subject to confidentiality.
- Sensitive Data: It is any information that may affect the privacy of the Data Subject or whose use may generate his/her discrimination; for example, and without limitation, data that reveals the racial or ethnic origin of the Data Subject, his/her political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, membership in trade unions, social organizations of human rights or that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data relating to his/her health, sexual life and biometric data.
- Treatment Controller: Natural or legal person, public or private, who by himself or in association with others, carries out the Processing of Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Treatment Controller: Natural or legal person, public or private, who by himself or in association with others, decides on the Data Base and/or the Processing thereof.
- Titular: Natural person whose Personal Data is subject to Processing.
- Tratamiento: Cualquier operación o conjunto de operaciones sobre Datos Personales, tales como la recolección, almacenamiento, uso, circulación o supresión.
- Transfer: The Transfer of Data takes place when the Controller and/or the Processor of Personal Data, located in Colombia, sends the information or Personal Data to a recipient, which in turn is the Data Controller and is located inside or outside the country.
- Transmission: It is the Processing of Personal Data that involves the communication of the same within or outside the territory of the Republic of Colombia, when its purpose is the performance of a Processing by the Processor on behalf of the Controller.
2. Treatment and Purposes
The Personal Data processed by the Firm will be strictly subject to the purposes indicated below:s
a. Manage all information necessary for compliance with tax obligations and the Firm's business, corporate and accounting records.
b. Comply with the service contracts entered into with customers.
c. Define information about our services that we believe may be of interest to you.
d. The control and prevention of fraud and money laundering, including, but not limited to the consultation in restrictive lists, and all the necessary information required for SARLAFT.
e. The transmission of data to third parties with whom Personal Data Transmission contracts have been entered into, for commercial, administrative, operational or marketing purposes.
f. Process by electronic means any type of information related to a client or a particular business for the purpose of fulfilling the relevant services.
g. Las demás finalidades que determinen los responsables en procesos de obtención de Datos Personales y que sean previamente informadas a los Titulares al momento de la recolección de los datos personales.
La Firma hará el tratamiento de sus Datos Personales de carácter financiero solo cuando sea necesario para poder llevar a cabo los procesos de facturación, cartera, cobranza y pagos por los servicios efectivamente prestados y para el envió de las facturas ya sea de forma electrónica o física.
Rights of Personal Data Subjects
In accordance with Law 1581 of 2012, Personal Data Holders have the following rights:
- Conocer, actualizar y rectificar sus Datos Personales frente a los Responsables o Encargados del Tratamiento. Este derecho se podrá ejercer, entre otros, frente a datos parciales, inexactos, incompletos, fraccionados, que induzcan a error, o aquellos cuyo Tratamiento esté expresamente prohibido o no haya sido autorizado.
- Solicitar prueba de la autorización otorgada al Responsable del Tratamiento salvo cuando expresamente se exceptúe como requisito para el Tratamiento, de conformidad con lo previsto en el artículo 10 de la Ley 1581 de 2012.
- Ser informado por el Responsable o el Encargado del Tratamiento, previa solicitud, respecto del uso que le ha dado a sus Datos Personales.
- To file before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce complaints for violations to the provisions of the aforementioned law and other regulations that modify, add or complement it.
- To revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees are not respected in the processing. The revocation and/or deletion will proceed when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce has determined that in the Processing the Controller or Processor has incurred in conduct contrary to the law and the Constitution.
- Access free of charge to your Personal Data that has been subject to Processing.
- Attention of requests to the Privacy Officer (updates, rectifications, suppression of the Information and revocation of the Authorization), consultations and claims in relation to the Treatment of the Information.
4. Area in charge of data protection
The Firm has designated María Yolanda Moreno as responsible for the reception and attention of requests, complaints, claims and queries of all kinds related to the Processing of Personal Data.
The contact details of the area in charge are:
- Address: Carrera 12 No. 71-33 Bogota
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (57-1)2102915
5. Procedimientos para ejercer los derechos de los Titulares de los Datos Personales
Cualquier consulta o reclamo relacionado con el Tratamiento de los Datos Personales de los Titulares deberá ser enviada por correo electrónico. Cuberos Cortés Gutiérrez resolverá su petición dentro de los diez (10) días hábiles siguientes a la fecha en que esta haya sido recibida.
The consent granted by the Holder may be revoked at any time, by means of a prior, written and signed notice to the area in charge, at the aforementioned e-mail address, under the terms established by Law 1581 of 2012.
6. Information security
Cuberos Cortés Gutiérrez has implemented the technical, human and administrative security measures necessary and within its reach to allow confidentiality and prevent adulteration, loss, consultation and unauthorized or fraudulent use or access of the data that have been collected and will be processed in accordance with this Information Processing Policy.
The Data Subject has the right, at any time, to request the Firm to delete his/her Personal Data when:
- Consider that they are not being treated in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the Law.
- Are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected.
- The period necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected has been exceeded.
This deletion implies the total elimination of the personal information as requested by the Data Subject in the records, files or Databases of the Firm.
The right of deletion is not absolute, and the Data Controller may deny the exercise of the same, provided that the Data Subject has a legal or contractual duty to remain in the Firm's Database.
8. Modifications to privacy policies
The Personal Data Subject may revoke consent to the Processing of his/her Personal Data at any time, as long as it is not prevented by a legal provision.
This policy is effective as of February 1, 2016.
The Personal Data that is processed will remain in our Database, in accordance with the principle of temporality and necessity established by the Constitutional Court, that is, for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes established in this policy.
Modifications to privacy policies
Cuberos Cortés Gutiérrez reserves the right to carry out at any time modifications or updates to this Policy of Treatment of the Information attending the modification, development and/or regulation of the effective norms on treatment of personal data. Without prejudice to the above, Cuberos Cortés Gutiérrez will communicate to its clients, suppliers and workers through its web page, e-mail or any other means, any modification that is made to the present Policy of Treatment of the Information.